The primary purpose for this team is to generate reviews on Amazon. When there are lots of reviews, no matter the number of stars, Amazon makes the book more visible to others and the book has a better chance of survival.
What you will get:
- An advance copy of the book about 1-2 weeks before the publish date.
- The opportunity to purchase the book early, or at a discount after it goes live, as much as I can. Sometimes I can’t influence the price because of the publisher.
- You do not need to purchase the book, but Amazon gives much more weight to “verified” reviews – reviews from folks who have bought copies.
- Amazon requires that you have spent $50 or more on the credit card linked to the account before you can leave reviews. This prevents creating multiple accounts to flood a book with bogus reviews.
What I would expect:
- Read the whole story for pleasure – you don’t need to look for errors.
- If you do spot something, contact me BEFORE publishing. An ARC can be corrected.
- Write an honest review on Amazon and Goodreads within 2 weeks of publishing. I’ll send you the links and you can copy and paste from one to the other.
- I don’t need paragraphs; a few sentences are fine.
- I do not expect 5* and will not boot you for giving me less! ☺️
- Like and Share posts about the book on Facebook as you see them.
Sound interesting? Click this link and fill out the form:
~ ~ ~
I look forward hearing from you and having you on my team!